Friday, April 8, 2011

Temples

Lately I have gotten a whole new perspective for temples!! And I am sooo grateful!
My bishop encouraged every family to have a name ready to take through the temple by a certain date so that the ward can all go together and take through the name. I so put the task off until very last minute! But about 2 weeks before the set date to take the name through I decided that I would try to figure it out. I am starting with my mom's side because there is alot of work to do. But with Perez as a last name and not knowing what part of Mexico we originate from made it sooo difficult. But I called my mom and she gave me the names that she already had and with the new.familysearch.org webpage as I put names in they started to connect with names that were already put into the system by AMAZING volunteer indexers! I was able to find a family that had eight children to bring through. When I reserved their names so much emotion came over me that I totally wasnt expecting! And now I have found their parents information and will be bringing their parents through the temple as well. I am soooooooo excited for this family to be sealed together!!!

I am sooooooooooooooooooo grateful for the temples that Heavenly Father has allowed us to have. I love the unity that it brings to our family and friends and the happiness that it offers to all!

I am grateful for the temple because it has allowed me to be sealed for time and eternity to this sexy hunk...



In this gorgeous temple....



So that I can always be this happy with the people that I love...



And I am sooo excited for the people who have come before me, who have given me what I have today to be able to go through.

Thank you to all those who sooo generously take a name for me through the temple so that we can get this rolling...:)

No comments: