Friday, April 29, 2011

KIT with us

Kevin- he is soooooooooooo busy and works on his school about 90 hours a week- I cannot wait to have a real job that works 40-60 hours... thatll be heaven:)But he is taking classes through the Spring an dSummer... so no break for him here:( He might do an internship in Las Vegas but isnt sure if that is what he is supposed to do. He plays basketball at the gym and continues to be the most amazing husband and daddy:)

Here is one of Kevin's projects he was working on. It seems like every problem came up in this project but he endured and got an A.. YAY!!


Missa- I have just been sewing and crafting and of course taking care of my beautiful baby.
Im thinking of selling these on Etsy... I love doing them!!!


Indee- Is getting four teeth on top!!! So she isnt always the happiest but I cant imagine how much pain she is feeling!! We love her sooo much!

1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

So cute you have to make some for Denise for her little guy.