Friday, April 8, 2011

Indee lately

Indee is still as happy as ever. She is soooooooooooo social... always smiling and jibberjabbing to everyone. When she sees other kids she gets sooo excited and wants to grab them. It freaks other parents out and some thinks she is being naughty but she isnt... lol.. she just LOVES your kids! She is crawling all of the place and pulls herself up to her knees... Kevin and our friend Bruce saw her pull herself up to her feet for the first time... Im glad that at least Kevin was able to see it:) She likes to walk along things and will now go from walking along one thing to switching herself over to another. I thought that if she could crawl she would be content but now she just wants to hold onto my fingers so that she can walk everywhere... lol... She loves dirt!! If I put her in the sandbox and turn my head for one second and turn back she has dirt all over her mouth!! YUP!! she loves to eat dirt! When we go to the store and she sees other kids she starts laughing and jumping up and down in excitement! haha.. She will be help by anyone as lon as Im not around. If she sees me shell start whining a little bit and reach for me!! But I am soooooo grateful for how social she is because it allows me to take her to the kids club at the gym!!:)

She has decided that her blankies are going to be her aden+anais blankets that her Aunt Michelle got her! She loves them!!!! I thiknk its so funny because we never encouraged it but because I love them soo much she has always slept with them since birth!! She wont even let me take her out of her crib unless she is holding onto one of the aden+anais blankies! She will crawl all over the house holding onto it:)

About a week ago she was crying at nap time and would not stop so finally I went into her room and she was sitting up..lol ... I couldnt stop laughing because it totally took me off gaurd. So I just laid her back down. But now as soon as we put her in her crib she sits right up. For the first few days she would fall asleep sitting up... and then just collapse over... we have cute pics thatll ill post when I get to a working comp! But now she has figured out that she can lay down and sleep.

She is soooooooooo much more cuddly and loves to cuddle with us. Just last night I was sooo tired and it was just me and her. I had on the tv and I was laying down while she played by me with her toys. She crawled over and climbed up on me then laid her head on my chest!! but everytime she was about to go to sleep she would lift up her head:) and if I lay her blankie over my shoulder she will rest on it! lol.. I kinda have to trick her I guess:)

She loves walks .. we walk up by the temple often and I love talking to her about how beautiful it is! Lately we have been walking with other moms in the quad and she loves it because she gets to be around kids.

She has cut her top fang!!! Just one!! so now she has her two bottom and one on top:) She loves to get them brushed and after a few seconds of brushing she will sit there and suck off the tinsy bit of tooth paste that I have on it!

She went about three weeks without eating solids. I dont know why but she just would not eat. She definately wouldnt let me feed her... so I tried seeing if she would feed herself baby food... she wouldnt do that either... So I would put things on her tray and she wouldnt eat that either... finally while we had frineds over i offered her a sweet potato fry and she LOVED it! WEll I dont want her eating junk so I went and bought sweet pot and cut and cooked them to look like a fry and it worked... she ate it... Now I have tried that with apples and she loves that too... I also give her wheat bread and gold fish now.. she has tried a blueberry as well! I think we are starting something good here.. lol.. she had me worried for a bit!!

She now weighs 19.1 lbs and is in 6-9 mos clothing. We just switched her to size three diapers but she is in a size three shoe!!!! Isnt that nuts? lol... I think shell be like me... grow tall and then stop... I have been this tall since sixth grade with a size 7 foot since 6th grade... people used to call me "jolly green giant" lol (now I can laugh about it)- but I have a feeling that Indee will be the same!

Indee LOVES babies... She will smile so big when I hand her a doll and when She sees a real baby and cant get enough... My good friend Jessica will let Indee touch her baby and practice being soft!! Thanks Jess!! Indee loves you guys!!


I could go on FOREVER just talking about all that she is achieving but I need to go for now!!! We love Indee soooooooo much and our love for her continues to grow!

No comments: