Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Books...

So Indee and I go to the library almost every week and we have soooo much fun! I read a book to Indee before she goes to bed(naps/ night time) so I have to make sure that we have a variety of books. I dont want to always read the same ones. But I hope that by me reading she will grow up to enjoy reading as much as I do. And when she is older I will do what my mom did... read us chapter books. I loved that time and couldnt wait to snuggle into bed so that I could hear her read!! I hope Indee will like it just as much

But WHile I am at the library I come across some funny books that I bring home to read to Kevin and umm Indee too... Am I a bad parent? lol

Here they are...


I just picked this one up today and have yet to read it:)


How they make me laugh... Fartiste was the funniest and would make an amazing white elephant gift:)

1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

I just might have to get that book for Jonathan I think he would like that one :)