Friday, April 29, 2011

Indee lately

Indee is now 9 months old and it's sooo crazy to me.. she has grown soooo fast!!!
Here she is lately....

Indee's first pony tail. Kevin and i couldnt stop laughing. She is soo stinkin cute!

She LOVES her bath time and usually cries when we take her out. But she loves to bend down and drink the water. This is what happened when she had a bubble bath:)



This picture makes me laugh. This was her opening her Valentine's day present. I think this look looks like a "this is all I got?" look. haha

And this is what she got..


Indee's first time on a Harley (children's size). We went on a family date to the Harley store. Kevin got to look at all of his future bikes;)

Indee's toy.. it was new at the time! She loves it.. it sings and lights up. It also allows her to walk all over the apt!

Indee stands up on EVERYTHING. Climbs all over everything and crawls everywhere:)She is doing so well and is sooooooooooo close to walking on her own. All she needs is a little confidence:)

She also feeds herself but is such a picky eater. She went on a 3 week no solids strike and then I finally figured out that she likes sweet potato fries. So I cut everything to look like fries (apples/ sweet potatoes/ squash) It totally works for her. But she will not let us feed her. She is to grown up for that.. lol She now eats everything... We gave her peanut butter already and she did fine. I did it right before her nap and checked on her like every 5 minutes lol.. but she did fine and she loves it! She also LOVES string cheese... I will try to mix the string cheese in with new foods but she knows how to pick around. she will eat only the string cheese and everything will still be on her plate:)

She hasnt been sleeping so well. But I think its due to teething. she is getting all four of her teeth on top at once! And they are coming in sooooooooooooo slow!!! But I am hoping she will be a better sleeper when her teeth get a little better.
(I Love these PJ's from her Auntie Heather)

She LOVES everyone especially other kids. Here are some of her friends...
Lucy...

William... She loved that he was pushing her everywhere...

Eliza is just a week older than Indee... Indee loved hanging out with her!!!


Indee LOVES outside. Whenever the door is open she jets for it! The only thing that is stinky about outside are there are these little woodchips made out of tires that she loves to "taste" and there are these small little bouncy balls that are such a choking hazard!!! So I have to be VERY careful!

She is soo funny on the slide. I will put her at the top and she will scoot till she slides down!!


She now waves hi and good bye whenever we say the words:)
Her carseat is now turned around and she LOVES it.
She talks and sings alllllll the time

She is amazing and of course I think she is the best baby... but i am biased:) She loves me and her daddy and it makes us soo happy. Just last night we were reading scriptures and about to say prayers when Kev said" I think I am just gunna stay like this for a little bit" Indee came up and cuddled up with him:) When he walks through the door she starts jumping up and down!!:)We love her sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

9 month stats:
19.3 pounds (61%)
29 inches long (93%)
17 inches head circumference (80%)

No comments: