Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oh how I wish our computer was working!!!

I would totally upload pictures and videos but thats right INDEE IS CRAWLING!!! YAY!!! Its soo fun to see her get around!! She is such a cutie!!! Sorry for the no pic post again!!!


PS! Im kinda really excited.. Kevin has decided against doing an internship during the spring/summer... which means that hopefully we will get to go to the river with my family and then spend the rest of the summer having more fun with eachother. Granted he will still be going to school and working but his load right now seems like it will (cross my fingers) be lighter!!! Dinners outside in the sun here we come:)

1 comment:

Alisha Johnson said...

Stink... I'm so sorry! You're welcome to use our computer if you'd like! That's so exciting that she's crawling! And so fun about the summer, yay!