Thursday, October 7, 2010

So what have we been up to?

Since its getting cold, I made this hat!! I think she looks sooooo cute in it!

And I made her Halloween outfit!!! I dont think this picture shows how cute it is... lol I am proud of myself!! haha

Indee got her first hair cut(shave). So she had all this hair on the sides of her head but not on the top. So we tried to take away the "old man" due but she kept keeping her head up so she still kinda has a mullet.. but thats okay!! We still think she is the cutest:)

So again... I was taking care of Indee and didnt gt the best shots.. but this was Kevin playing football...

And Indee cheering Daddy on... I love her eyes:)

1 comment:

kevinandmissa said...

This is not Missa, it's g-ma Robin. The hat is adorable, I can't wait to see pictures of Indee in her Mermaid costume, I couldn't stop laughing at the haircut, I think Kevin needs his Mom to come up and take pictues of him playing football and I can't wait to look into those beautiful eyes in person! I love you Indee!