Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

So I took Indee to BYU to a little Halloween activity! It was really fun... they had lots of games, candy, and jump houses! AND it was all free! Soo Fun!!

Kevin was able to take a small break and come meet us!!!

We also went with these two cuties!!! Theyve become our best buds!!

So the kid's wanted me to go down the slide.. I felt really weird cuz I was the only adult! lol... so I tried getting them to want Kevin to go with them but they wanted me.. so I set my pride aside and went down!! :) It was fun... Kevin tried to capture us going down but the camera missed it:) So after we got down he told me to make a sad face!! lol.. WHy? I have no idea!!


Indee's mermaid costume....


So It has been pretty chilly here lately and on halloween night it was POURING!!! So we decided to nix the mermaid outfit and put her in the bear outfit so that shed stay warmer and yes we took her trick or treating:) Dont worry, we will save the candy for her when shes old enough to eat it!! lol... just kidding.. we've already eaten soo much of it!! haha

Here she was ready to go to the pumpkin patch!! We got there and it was rainging so hard that we decided to try it again next year:( But Indee was happy either way :)

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

The mermaid costume was so cute you did a really good job. To bad for the cold :)

Tiffany J said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Indee's costume was very cute and very creative! I wish I knew how to sew!! LOL