Thursday, October 21, 2010

KIT with our family!!

Indee- Brings the strongest Spirit into our home that I am sooo grateful for! She really teaches me whats really important and I am sooo grateful to Heavenly Father for intrusting us with her!! She is sooo happy and just wants to smile. She always smiles when we are putting her to bed, especially when we go back in to syick her passy in. That makes it hard to not pick her up and snuggle with her. Talk about snuggling... she doesnt really like to do that much with me but LOVES to snuggle with Kevin!!! Its the cutest thing but I wish shed snuggle with me!! :) I am trying to work with her on rolling.. She twists her whole body and almost can roll from her tummy to her back by herself!! She definately scoots her self though. Its funny. I will lay her on one side of the carpet and come back and she is turned around on the other side of the carpet. How she actually got there? I have no idea. She is continuing to chew on her hands and is starting to be able to grasp toys and stick them in her mouth!! She continues to sleep about 8 or 9 hours a night which is really nice! She goes down around 730-8ish and that gives Kevin and I time to hang out for a little bit(when Kevin can be home. She is now in 3 month clothing and growing so much. Alot of people tell me how skinny she is and it makes me feel sooo bad. lol... I want her to pudge up so that I know I am feeding her enough:) But she is super long!!! We love having her in our home sooooo much!

Kevin- IS seriously more busy than ever!! He leaves our home between 6 and 7 am and TRIES to be home by 7pm but sometimes cant until 11pm. Which is hard for me but I am sure its even harder for him!!! He continues to be an amazing dad and husband!!! He is loving football. Their team is doing really well and everyone always comments on how good of a QB he is:) Its sooo fun watching him play!!

Missa- I am just working on XMAS presents when I get a chance. ITs going very slow because when Indee is awake I try and give her all my attention:) Ive been trying to work out when Kevin can come home early from school:) And a sad thing happened!! I ran over my camera!! UGH!!! We are gunna try to buy one at Thanksgiving but that means for a month we wont have a camera to take picture of Indee with:( But this week I am gunna go get her Halloween pictures done. I am really excited and I hope they turn out:)

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Tell kevin he needs to stay till midnight so you can stay longer at christmas :)

Tiffany J said...

Bummer about your camera! You guys are so fun! What fun things are you making for Christmas?? You're so talented so whatever they are I bet they'll be super cute!!