Thursday, October 21, 2010

Indee Rae- 12 weeks!!

So before our camera broke I took some pictures!!!

I made Indee some jeans while she was napping... The only jeans she has are too big so I used some jean material I had. But since she was asleep I didnt measure her and they are pretty big. But I put them on her anyways. I tried taking pics of them on her but she was sooooooooooooooooo tired! as you can tell....
Kevin calls this the breakdance picture:)...



Her jeans...



I seriously love her eyelashes!!! Everyone always comments on them! Even when we just had her and she was covered in gunk the nurses were like "look at her eyelashes". Kevin and I were like how the heck can they tell how long her eyelashes are.. lol



She will only sleep in her carseat if the carseat is moving (car, shoppingcart). But here she is when we got home from daddy's FB game!



Indee wouldn't look at the camera so daddy helped her:)



So in the morning I will lay Indee down under her play mat and she always manages to turn herself all the way around. Her head was originally by the elephants nose:)



This is what Indee looks like when she gets into her deep sleep:) I love it!! But what I dont love is that she loves things around her face when she sleeps... What I have to do is put blankets by her cheeks and she will immediately fall asleep... which is nice but then I have to stay awake for a while and wait for her to be in her deep sleep so that I can take the blankets away!!!:)

1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

She is to cute I can't wait to see her next month. And I love her shoes :) Where did she get those cool kicks :)