Monday, September 27, 2010

KIT with our family!!

Kevin- So the program that allowed Kev to do his MBA and master's together is ending. BYU has decided to get rid of it which means Kevin will now be only doing his Master's for the time being. Im not gunna lie... a part of me is releived that school is now lessened by two years but a part of me is sad because I know how much Kevin wanted to get his MBA out of the way now.

Missa- I am just working on losing my last 10 pounds... but Im not worried about getting it off fast so I am just doing 6 small meals a day of about 3-400 calories and when time permits I will work out... Mostly walks and then when Kev gets time I go running:) But my plan is to do at least a little work out 6 days a week... I just want my pre prego pants to fit like they used to.. who knows if they ever will.. lol

I am already excited to have more babies!! Am I soo nuts??? Kevin thinks so!! lol... we are gunna wait a little bit but I cant wait for Indee to have bros and siss!!

Indee is such a happy baby and loves to smile!! We love and adore her sooooooo much!!! Kevin and I fight over who gets to take her with them at church.. usually he wins since i am with her all week... lol She is sooo much fun!! and we are soo grateful that Heavenly Father sent her to us!!!

No comments: