Monday, September 20, 2010

Us lately...

Kevin is playing football on his intermural team and its soo fun to see him!! He is way good!! :) But Indee and I went to watch him this past saturday, but she was cranky(naptime) and I totally forgot to take pictures!!! Sorry... I will this Friday!! Kevin is working harder than ever and has no time for just him!! He loves his little girl and if I am doing anything for her he always offers because he wants to do anything he can to spend more time with her.. even if its changing her poopy diaper:)

Me- not too much... just hanging out with Indee

Indee- She has her two month shots this week:(

Kevin and I went on our First real date since Indee was born this last week. Natalie and Christian watched her (a BIG thanks). It was soo nice! It felt weird to be out with just us again! WE went to outback and shared a yummy meal and then went to coldstone(I know I was not supposed to so we got a small size):) It was soooooo nice to go out on a date again!! :)

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

Yay for adult date night!! It's SO nice and SO necessary! I'm glad you guys are doing so well!!