Monday, September 6, 2010

Our little family...


More pics to come..

Indee- So I know everyone loves Indee most so we will start with her:)She is getting so big! She is so aware of everything around her and never wants to close her eyes in the event that shed miss anything. She now smiles at us when we say "BOO" to her. Before she smiled lots but I think because of gas, but now I know that she is smiling at us:) Thats really fun!! It makes me so happy to see her happy!
She had her first babysitter last Friday for my check-up. It was a "good/I miss her" feeling. I loved being able to sit in the waiting room and read but did miss her soo much. (A BIG Thanks to Aubrey for watching her:)) Can I just say I hate clipping her nails!!! SOOOOOO sad.... I pinched her skin. It didnt break her skin but she screamed and got such a sad face that I couldnt help but cry. When Kevin came home I told him and he laughed that I cried :) And sad again... Indee has been colic. We tried gas drops and nothing. So I stopped eating chocolate and dairy. She has been a ton better. Her tummy seems to be feeling better and she can burp a little better. But that week was sooo sad. She would just scream in pain and wake up screaming. The only way she would sleep is if she laid her tummy on our tummies (which made for a really tiring next day). So last night i tried to put Indee down so that Kev could get ready for bed. Kevin usually does this for me while I get a little break. So yea, last night I try putting her to bed thinking for sure I can do it because I put her down for all her naps!! She would not go to sleep until Kevin came in, laid her down, and gave her her goodnight kiss!!! lol... she sure loves her daddy! I love that she knows us and wants to be with us! :)

Kevin- He has such a big load this semester! He is taking 5 classes, working, and he just signed up for a football intermural team. Indee and I are excited to be his cheerleaders!! I am soooo grateful for the hardwork he does for our family and for how happy he makes Indee and I feel. He seriously is sooo amazing! He is constantly helping me with everything around the house and always helps me in the middle of the night with Indee. He always comes home and immediately is wanting to play with his family! I couldnt have asked for a better husband and a better dad for Indee.

Missa- So Im just hanging out with Indee! Nothing new! I have started to work out again and I never knew that working out would be soo difficult. I went running and did sit ups... I felt like I had never worked out a day in my life! Holy cow... who would have though that giving birth would mess you up that much? lol- not me! but yea.. so i have started to work out. Sometimes I run with Indee but its sooo much easier to wait til Kev gets home and go running then! Push ups? yea... I can barely do them! WOW- I have a long ways to go!!! :) BUt thats all Ive been up to!

We are having fun up here in Utah but cant wait until Christmas when we get to go back to California for a little bit! We love and miss everyone!!!!

More pics to come..

No comments: