Monday, September 27, 2010

Indee Rae... now she's 8 weeks:)

So I was a week ahead of myself last week... Last week Indee was 7 weeks... this week she is 8!!! She had her 2 month check up- 10 lbs 9 ounces(47th %); 24 1/2 inches (98th %); and 15.39 inches for her head (57th %; She got her shots as well!! SOOOO sad!!! She screamed and I teared:( About an hour after I got home I received a phone call from the nurse that had given her the shots telling me that they had given her a wrong vaccine. Instead of giving her her HEP B shot they gave her HEP A!! I was soo upset to say the least. I wasnt mad at anyone but sooooooo upset with the mistake and sooo stressed about what had happened to Indee. I was soo afraid that because she was soo young that she would have bad side affects to the HEP A (they get this shot at 12 months). The next day I called and talked to her doctor and than to another doctor is a different practice to make sure shed be ok. I was reassued that she should be fine! But I was soo upset!!!

On a happier note... Indee hadnt pooped in 3 days!!!! I wasnt too nervous because I know her cousin was the same way. So I just called the doctor to verify that it would be ok and they said it was normal. But guess where she decided to let loose?....

I decided to stay home and watch the Women's General Conference portion because between feeding and changing diapers I just thought it would be easier. And guess who LOVED it.

She was doing her own thing but as soon as President Monson came on the TV she could not take her eyes away!! I LOVED it!!! She loves him!!! :)

This is what Indee looks like everytime it is time to sleep. I dont know what the deal has been the past couple of days but she is not wanting to sleep. Once we can get her to sleep she'll sleep well but getting her to sleep is the hard part... We let her cry and then after a while check her diaper/ put the passy back in and then start again. This will go one for soooo long... alot of the times its been soo long that she gets hungry again! I think she is just sooooo overly tired that she just cant get to sleep!!

Our friend, Sarah, drew this picture!! ISnt she sooooooooo good!!! I love it and cant wait to frame it!! :)

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

She is soooo cute! That drawing you friend did is amazing.