Thursday, November 13, 2008

What I did today...

This is what I did today!! Im trying to find cheap ways of doing baby gifts. So it being winter, I knitted a baby beanie, scarf, and little mittens. The mitten's were my sister, Amanda's, idea. :) But I haven't seen hers yet and am sure that hers look way cuter!!
It's fun to actually make things that can be used... lol!! And... I am in the middle of making a dress... It's not my first... I made dresses for school dances but have never used a pattern. My mom taught me how to use one and now Im going to actually put it to use. :) If it looks good I will post it!!

6 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Cute. The craft bug must be in the air. I have been wanting to make things for Katelyn. I got one skirt made. I really want to make her a dress. we'll see. You did a great job. :)

Chiemi said...

Good job! That is so cute!

Unknown said...

They look great! I have wanted to learn how to do that, but I don't know if I would have the patience!

Kellie said...

Those are adorable!! Post pics of the dress for SURE!! That would be SO fun to see! You go girl!

Tiffany J said...

Ah, that's it...between your post and Danielle's comment I couldn't agree more! There must be something in the air because I've been wanting to make my curtains FOREVER, I'm making Stockings for Christmas AND I want to start making me skirts!! Kudos to you for being a seasoned professional at this! I LOVE the scarf, beanie and mittens! SUPER CUTE!

Gretchen Willmore said...

Those turned out so cute!!! Did you give that cute pink and brown beanie to the walthers? They had one that looked just like it. Cute! I love it!