Thursday, November 13, 2008

God will win and His gospel will continue!

My heart goes out to the people who have hardened their hearts so much towards the gospel of Jesus Christ. They do not know what their actions are doing and it makes me so sad for them and for our dear prophet who is being presecuted the most. He is such a great man. I am so grateful to be apart of this church and will stand up for Heavenly Father's plan until forever! Please do not retaliate or even speak ill of the protestors to anyone. Be an example. Heavenly Father's plan will win!!! There is no doubt!!! I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I am proud of it!!!

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

You are absolutely right!

Kellie said...

Amen, Sister.

Tiffany J said...

I couldn't agree more! I love how even amoungst all the tribulation the saints are banding together and supporting one another! Thanks for the post!

Crow Family said...

Hey Melissa! I haven't even seen Todd's little girl yet! I only have one little girl, all the other kids are Jackie's. Are you freezing up there in Provo? We are going up for Christmas, that is where my husband Kevin is from. Hope all is well.