Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We woke up and....

It's SNOWING!!!!
I love it when it snows!!! You can't really see the actual snowflakes but I promise it really is!!! Guess the kids won't be playing on this today!

It's so pretty. I have been in snow. I'd go all the time with my family growing up but it's so different actually knowing that I live in the snow!! lol


Here's our car!! Kevin usually takes the blue car but one minute after he walked out the door he was back. The blue car won't start. It won't even attempt to turn over! I hope that it's just the cold. Poor car! It's freezing cold. lol But we took this car to school!! Luckily it's all snow and no ice.






7 comments:

J + A said...

Looks like you guys are doing good in Utah. Glad to hear that!

The Dwelley's said...

So pretty. But cold. :)

The Dwelley's said...

I was looking at your blog with Braden and I asked who was in the picture. (the one of the two of you on top) He said "Jesus". Kevin you look like Jesus to Braden. :)

Tiffany J said...

SO much fun! I wish we were up there right now! I loved living in Utah and miss it tons! I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you guys! Have a blast in the white powder!!!!

Chiemi said...

Ohhh fun! I am cracking up at Danielle's comment about what Braden said. SO funny!!

The Dwelley's said...

if you want to see the trailer spoof go to you tube and type in twilight trailer spoof it is the one from Evillgvana.

Kellie said...

It is SO cute how excited you are about that snow!! I hope you don't start to NOT like it after being there for a few months! I remember waking up to snow for the first time in the MTC and it was SOOOOOO exciting! MANY pictures were taken! hahaha!