Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Date Night!!!


So last Saturday we went on a date!! We don't get to do that very much because Kevin is very busy. So our first stop was Target. (my choice) We only bought windsheild ice scrapers! but, I looked at everything!! :)Kevin and I sat here for a while looking at a Where's Waldo book!!

He always has to take silly pictures!! Rarely does he take for real pictures!!


Then we went to Cabela's. This was Kevin's pick.



He loved it because they had guns that you could just pick up and touch! This gun was Kevin's favorite!!



And thay had all of these stuffed animals. Like alot of them!! A ton of them!!! I always wanted to see how big a moose is and this will probably be my only chance. I still hope to see one in real life ( but from a far distance away:))




This picture would make more sense if you were able to see the elk's massive antlers!!



Okay this may be sad but I thought this scene was really funny! Probably because I would have never thought to see stuff animals like that!! Right as we were coming up on it I was like "How sad that all of these animals were hunted to be stuffed! Then Kevin saw this scene and was like "Well, would you rather die like this or get shot and die fast?" I thought that was very true!! But still this scene!!


Then we ate here...

It was really fun!!!

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

You two are SO cute! It looks like you had a fun date night!

Gretchen Willmore said...

So cute guys!! That was quite the date!! I think its funny that guys can never take real pictures...kiels the same way, in case you couldn't tell from our blog! :)

Nise said...

haha, so no worries Miss, just go to the canyon in the summer, you're doomed to see a moose, or just come visit me, there's so many in our yard I've decided to name them. jk, but really you'll see one in real life.