Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our 2nd Anniversary!!!


August 25, 2008
I would do it again in a heart beat!!!

Kevin has been taking a math class this week and so I went to his car and decorated it.
It was fun!!!
This year it was Kevin's turn to plan our anniversary.


He made me dinner and we went to my favorite park to eat.




It's my favorite park because there are always baby ducks.


I love baby anythings.:)




See!!! Aren't these duckies so cute?



Then he took me to the spot where he asked me to marry him.


We watched my first sun set!!


It was gorgeous!!

Don't you think?

Here is Provo!! Our Home!!!



It was so much fun!!!
Two years has gone by sooo fast!

P.S. I found my major. Communications: Broadcasting Journalism!!! It could change but I really like this one so far!

8 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Wow..2 years really?? That has just flown by, it feels like you both just got married yesterday! good for you both!! Congrats on figuring out your major I know that can be hard to decide.

Dani said...

ah... the baby ducks were so are so wonderful :) really they are cute!! Looks like you had a good time with the pretty sunset and all lol!
Congrats on 2 years that's SWEET!!

SusieQ said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you found us on here. :) Keep in touch!

The Dwelley's said...

Isn't it nice to spend a Anniversary just the two of you. You guys have a good year ahead of you. Make the best of it before you start having kids. It goes by even faster when you add the rug rats to the picture. :)

Paul and Malinda said...

Wow I can;t believe you guys have been married for 2 years I remembered when you got married

Chiemi said...

I can't believe it's been two year already! Congrats! Those pictures of the sunset are beautiful. Hey I noticed you went all brunette again. How is it that you look cute with the blonde AND cute with the brunette? Some people have all the luck. :)

Rigbys said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. Sounds like everything is going great! Your major sounds fun! Check out your new neice on our blog!

Familia Henao said...

Congratulations you two! We're so happy you guys are finding happiness together. Remember it may be 2, but it's a lifetime to go :)

Beautiful pics of the sunset!