Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kevin is smiling!!!:)

So we have time to finally blog since we kinda have to stay local for the next couple of weeks.




Kevin is all smiles even though he is in pain!
Kevin is doing great, though he never complains about anything. He says his knee is a little sore. The surgery took like 2 1/2 hours. Kevin really messed it up this time but the doctor did great. You can barely tell where he opened him. But it still looks yucky!

Kevin smiled pretty for
the camera before he got his surgery!
You have to tilt your head for this one! sorry!!




Some people wanted pics of our little two bedroom apartment up here at BYU. So here yall go!








We love our home and we are so excited to finally be the two of us.



5 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Good Job, Missa!!! It's about time...i am so excited that you started posting. It's fun to be able to keep in touch. I am glad you both have your own place and our enjoying it. Kevin get better soon!!

The Dwelley's said...

Kevin is a tuff guy he is never going to complain. I like your apt. I bet you guys are happy to be home. I'm glad you posted pictures

Chiemi said...

Ouch!! That close up of Kevin's knee looks painful. Your apartment is so cute! I hope you have having fun there. :)

Kellie said...

Yay!! I'm so glad the surgery went well! Send our love to the recoveree.

-Brett and Kellie Larsen

Paul and Malinda said...

I hope Kevin has a quick recovery and that you enjoy being back in CA for a while I know I am.