Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Keeping In Touch

So, Kevin got his stitches out! It was alot less gross than I thought. He is allowed to put pressure on his leg now but he still has to use the crutches for probably this next week! Therapy is going great!!! Doesn't his knee look soo much better now!!!!

I found a job! I am going to be serving at a new resturaunt lounge. I am excited. Kevin still has a couple months before the doctor wants him to work.

Kevin I think knows his Major. Mechanical Engineering. We are hearing it's a pretty rigorous program. Some people have told us that the weekly projects take 35 hours. He will be pretty busy. I am still up in the air, but journalism is sounding fun and communications advertising, but I loved working with the special ed!!! I have to find my major by the end of this semester so if anyone has suggestions.... GREAT!!!

We are doing great and having fun!!!

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! No more stitches! That went by quickly-or at least it seems. If you like working with people with disabilities you should look into Occupational Therapy. That's what I want to do! Did you guys go to Vegas right after Kevin had his sugery? WOW!! And good to know about the Blue Man Group too!

Chiemi said...

His knee looks so much better! That's exciting that you got a job and he knows what he is doing for school. I've been up in the air about what I want major for school since I left school, so you're way head of me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Malinda sister and am always looking at her friends blogs. Sorry for posting but I think she told me you were working with children. I myself as well as my mother work with early childhood and we have taken two special needs classes not sure if I can help but if you think of any questions in the field my mom and I know a lot about it. :)

Paul and Malinda said...

I would suggest communication disorders that is my major and I love it

The Dwelley's said...

Sorry no great advice from me :) They need a Major in motherhood. you would use that a lot more. Thats a class I really need :)

Tiffany J said...

KEVIN
Congrats on getting the stitches out! Hope you're back on you feet soon! It looks TONS better!

MISSA
I would highly recommend (especially if you enjoy special ed) a career in child therapy. I LOVE the girls that work with Brady on his speech, behavior, textures, etc. They have great hours, they play alll day with kids AND the pay is AWESOME! Always something to consider! I know Utah and California are in desperate need...always an idea...

Dani said...

Missa! Hey it's Danielle Terry... your sister told me how to find your blog spot thingy... How have you been? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER and I miss ya. I live in Vegas now with my grandparents.
And it seems like things are going really good for you.
You should email me so I could write to ya!
My e-mail is... danielleterry8@yahoo.com
Write me cause we need to catch up.

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.