Saturday, August 9, 2008

Las Vegas










Missa's first real horse ride. Uncle Bert gave her the reins and then the horse took off running. We were all a little worried!:)













Uncle Bert's was a blast!!! HE is such a nice man.












Sin City here we come!!!
Playing the slots was the funnest!!
We won big but gave it all to charities!!
Aren't we generous!
HAHA Just Kidding!!!






There were these lions in hotel lobbies! They were so gorgeous. And aren't the baby tigers so cute!!! Awww!!! I wanted one!!





















We saw blueman one night!!!Ummm.. don't know what to say about them! We expected more drums and paint but there really was
barely any of that! Its a good show in Las Vegas for the kids:)!!!





This is when I told Kevin that he couldn't see Blue Man if he didn't finish his french fries!!!



7 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

I like the pictures of you guys with uncle bert. I can't beleive that his horse was the first one you have been on. You are brave. :)

Jason and Candace said...

Missa i really like your hair highlighted it's cute!! Vegas definitely looked like a blast!!

Paul and Malinda said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time

Familia Henao said...

Dude, I'm stoked! I'm glad you guys have had a chance to do some blogging. Looks great. I'm glad you guys are having fun and Kevin glad your surgery went well.

Tiffany J said...

Congrats Kevin on your surgery! Doesn't look fun at all but you're still smilin'! What an awesome Vegas trip too! Give us a call when you go again! We are dying to go!

The Dwelley's said...

thank you. i love kevin and melissa too. katelyn (She types that all by herself. I showed her what buttons to push. But, she told me what she wanted to say)

Rigbys said...

YEA! I love your blog! I love the pictures! We sure miss you guys!