Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camping!!!

So last weekend we went camping with Joyce and her hubby Chris. On the way there we kinda turned down the wrong street for a while and saw this house that had a fence made of snow skis and snow boards. Kevin turned around so that i could take a picture. I have never seen something like this. Even though it was a waste of skis it was way cool!We went to Mirror Lake to fish. In the background you can see Bald Mountain!
Isn't it beautiful in Utah?Dave Handi came and taught us how to catch a fish! He was so patient with us:)
Joyce caught her first fish and the first fish of the day, but she wouldn't touch it.
She is so funny. We used worms as bait and she wouldn't touch those either!
I always thought Joyce was fearless but I was wrong:)Sorry about the sideways picture. But I caught my first fish!
But, mine was too small to keep. I caught 3 fish and they were all too small!!Kevin has a fish in his hand. But his was too small to keep too! I think the bigger fish were too smart to get caught! HAHA
The love of my life fishing!!!
(Sorry about the sideways pictures. If somone knows how to change it please do tell!)Kevin, Dave Handi, and Molly. Molly was so fun. I want a dog!
Kevin showed me how to gut Joyce's fish. It wasn't to bad until I flung guts into my face!!
It was very yucky!! Everyone laughed, everyone but me!!
We had so much fun camping! Thank you for inviting us!!!



2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Joyce has gotten kind of girly in her old age.:) Camping looked like a lotof fun. Utah really is a beautiful place to live.

Chiemi said...

WOW! You gutted a fish?! Touching worms and fish I can do, but gutting one is just not something I have the nerve enough to do. You are awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time!