Thursday, September 11, 2008

How Neat!!

So, I got to school pretty early yesterday and they were putting up the flag. It was one of the coolest things I've seen. Everyone was walking and then all of the sudden the national anthem started. Everyone stopped right where they were and turned towards the flag. It was just so spiritual. Isn't it nice to know we live in a free country and that we have people who fight and are willing to fight for that? I love it!!

Heavenly Father does truely bless us. It might not be in the ways that we want or that we thought it would happen, but he truly loves us. Isnt that wonderful?

It's so fun to be at a school that incorporates the Gospel and intelect. I think the BYU bug has bit me!! lol I am learning so much!:)

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

That is so cool! What a neat way to start your day.

Kellie said...

Love it. BYU would be SO awesome. You're really lucky!