Sunday, February 24, 2013

sick

We have been one sick family here at the Pellegrino home! We caught that nasty flu bug that has been going around. That was the first time that I have had to take care of two very sick babies while being very sick myself. Man that was sooooo hard. Normally i get sick but not at the same time! Kevin, luckily, did not get sick and helped me alot when he got home from work! Funny story: Krew had done soo well all day keeping down plain foods and pedialight so I thought Ill give him a little milk. And Krew LOVED it! Kevin came home shortly after and I handed Krew over. Not even a minute later KRew had thrown up on him!! Like bad throw up! so I come over to kevin to try and help and all I could do was gag!! So Kevin said he would take care of it. :) I took Indee up stairs and hung out with her there, And then the next day I literally stuck to just pedialite for krew.. no food or milk. He again did so well. Well Kevin came home and I again handed him off. AGAIN, not a minute later, Krew threw up all over him! lol... I know it really shouldnt be funny but it wsa to me because both days as soon as Kevin came home he got thrown up on!! What are the chances when Krew hadnt been throwing up all day. Indee had more of a really bad cold with a fever. She needed a few breathing treatments but besides that it really wasnt too horrible for her. The week was hard but both of my kids cuddled with me the entire week and I wouldnt have traded that for the world!

No comments: