Sunday, February 24, 2013

Indee

Indee is such a sweet sweet girl!! I love her so much. She is so caring! The other day she was being so quiet at bedtime and doing everything she was supposed to be doing (staying quiet, not jumping off her bed, not throwing things into Krew's crib) and so I went in to just say thank you to her. She bit her tongue and was telling me how it hurt and I told her how I bit my cheek. Then she kissed my cheek to make it better! :) When I say "Thank you", or anyone for that matter, she says "No, problem." She is getting so much better at playing with Krew softly and not kicking him in the face. And yes that has been quite a problem:) She is just not starting to want to hold Krew which is pretty dificult because he is very mobile and no longer wants his sister to hold him. She is in a 3 and 4t depending on the clothes. She is the size of a 4 year old which gets me some awesome looks in the store when she is on the ground screaming and having a melt down. lol She LOVES Diego and George and has asked for a Diego Birthday party:) She loves gymnastics and asks to go everyday! She is starting to identify a few letters and loves to color and paint!! She is such an awesome little girl! I am so grateful that she is in my life and that i get to cuddle that cutie!! :)

No comments: