Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lamaze Class

Kevin and I had our first Lamaze class and Kevin thought we should watch this video before we went to the class... I think its way funny... there is a second part to it on youtube:)

So, I was suppose to start them at 24 weeks but I kinda procrastinated. :) So it was Lamaze- Prepared Child Birthing. So basically it is a class that is meant to prepare the couple for a labor without drugs. The teacher doesnt like the term 'natural'. I will have to be hooked up to an IV, but beyond that I hope that we wont have to use anything else:) The teacher was great!!! This class, we worked on relaxation techniques and next week is about the delivery! It is making me a little bit nervous because now I can see an end to being pregnant... I knew that being pregnant meant that we would be having a baby but the whole having a baby part wasnt real to me until now.. haha

So we dont have a name for her but we do know for sure that her middle name will be Ray... we are naming her after her great-grandpas, my Grandpa Perez and Kevin's Grandpa Willmore!!!They are such great people and I wanted our first to be named after them. So now we just need to agree on a first name:)

2 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Missa we need to see more pictures of your cute belly!!! Hope to see the baby in August but I understand if you guys don't make it, it might be a little to soon!! But it would be fun!!!

The Dwelley's said...

Just wait till your in the Hospital. You will be asking for the drugs before you know it :) It is so much less painful in the lamaza class :)