Monday, May 17, 2010

Date Day...

Kevin was nice enough to stay home from school one day to hang out with me! I LOVED it! and know how much of a sacrafice it was for him because he is so incredibly busy with school. But this is what we did...

First we went to Sav-Ons to pick up some medicine. Everytime there is a blood pressure machine, Kevin and I will take our blood pressure and see whose is better. But this is a process. We will sit completely still and try to be sooo calm so that we can have a lower blood pressure than eachother. Kevin said that next time we do it, we will have to try to bug eachother and see who can get the lowest blood pressure then. I dont know why this is soo fun for us but it is..lol

Kevin won!!! :)



Then we went to Costco. I dont even know why we went? I dont think we bought anything, but we did go around and get all the sample foods. We like to always look at the books/ clothes/ tools (kevin)/ just everyhting. But we must have come at the perfect time because there were lots of yummy samples:)



After that... I needed to return something at the mall but we were still a little hungry. So we went to the food court and got a burrito at Taco bell. I was craving an ice cream sandwich and so we went to Yummies and got one. Not worth the $3. By then I was soooooo tired and hurting so Kevin and I rented this movie:



But of course I fell asleep during it. I always fall asleep on Kevin's lap during movies and he always expects it:) But I did watch it the next day while he was at school. and it was cute!

So here was our amazing date on a student budget:) I had soo much fun. Kevin is amazing and I love how much fun we have together:)

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

What a cute date night! When I was pregnant I used to fall asleep while watching movies too. Pregnancy is tiring. :)