Monday, May 10, 2010

30 Weeks

Only 10 weeks to go... well we are hoping only 10... we are soo anxious :)

Nothing much has changed with the pregnancy. I now take like 10 minutes to put on shoes because I cant breath when I bend over:)
I have a hard time reaching over to unlock Kevin's door, so space is really running out for her. I feel like she is getting bigger but my tummy isnt. Im sure it is but she is just so squiched in there. Its fun being able to see and feel her limbs.
Kevin and I will just sit there and watch her move. It looks like big fingers are running against my skin:) Kevin said she was doing it alot in a spot that I couldnt see because the top of my belly was in the way. She is very, very active all the time. Makes me a little nervous to think she might not be a good sleeper:) She's definately making it so I cant sleep:) If you cant tell from the sleepiness in my face.. haha... not too attractive. Im sure itll be even more distinct when she is here:) I havent gotten too swollen. I have had swollen feet and calves but that goes down usually while im sleeping, and its not even that bad for me yet... knock on wood. I know people say the third trimester is bad and so uncomfortable but this has been the best for me! I guess that goes to show how bad the first two were:)
My weight gain is on track:) so thats good. Hopefully it wont get too much worse until she comes. I never realized how hard it would be for me to see my weight go up when i am not doing anything...lol. They say that right now her brain is devoloping really fast so im trying to stay really healthy. Im trying to eat well. Kevin and I go to the gym 3 times a week and I try to do alot of walking and some weights. Im trying to strengthen the muscles ill be using most for labor... well see how it goes, but it has definatley helped with the back pain. So if thats all it helps... im totally ok with that. And for all of you who think Im not going ot do it natural, lol, I am. I have alot of reasons for it. But ill def get drugs if i have to have a c-section.
I think I am doing the whole 'nesting' thing. I know I already like things really organized but now its even worse!! lol.. Ive been stressing about our book shelf lately because I have already organized everything. I just keep redoing things or go through drawers and refold everything. lol I dont know what it is but i am getting obsessed with everything being PERFECT before I go into the hospital to have her:) and I still have a some time to go :)
Still no name:(... so sad! Kevin asked me "If we name her and after a couple of weeks of calling her that name, we dont like it, would you be willing to change it?" What the heck? NOOO!! lol i think at this point i want a name for her so badly im willing to call her any of the names that we have agreed on. Im not gunna go as far as to say Id name her anything. I dont know about leaving that all in Kevin's hands... lol.. But I think Kevin wants to wait to name her.. ARGH!! Kevin likes how the indians had it; I guess they wouldnt name their kid until they were 8 years old :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

We may have another Jonathan on our hands. Jono was a VERY active baby in the belly. Look what you have to look forward to. A crazy little girl :)

Chiemi said...

You look so cute! I am so glad that your 3rd trimester is treating you so well. Go you for going without drug!

Alisha Johnson said...

You are the most adorable pregnant woman EVER!!! That's great you want to go natural, you'll do amazing! We'll have to talk about it sometime... :) All of the things you wrote about are so so familiar! Halli was way more active than Jayce, but she still sleeps pretty well! It could just be your sweet little one's personality... Maybe she needs her space just as much as you do! Let me know if there's anything I can do for ya...even if you just want to hang out sometime! I'm just across the way!! :)