Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just having fun!

So Kevin and I got a camera, but we havent really gotten around to playing with it. So we decided that we would try and use it more.

We are ametuers but we hope to be really good at it one day! :) Kevin is definately alot better at it than I am. But I try:)
So here are some photos we took for fun:

Don't get me wrong, I love missionaries, but they were all sooooooooooo noisy and climbing the temple fences. It really, really bothered me. I know that they are young but the temple is a place of reverence and that definately was not being shown that day. It made me sad but also made me realize how we need to teach our children the respect and reverence that belongs with us when we visit the temple. Even if we are just standing outside of it.

Kevin really likes this picture and I REALLY dont:



Me annoyed that Kevin wants to keep taking my picture when I look and feel like poo. lol


We saw this as we went for our walk:



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

husbands always like pictures of us that we hate for some reason :)