Thursday, January 15, 2009

Build A Bear

We went to Build A Bear Workshop for a date!! I told Kevin if I got my new job then I wanted to go! I got the job so here we are!!
Kevin loved the Highschool Musical outfits. Actually he really didnt!!
Here we are getting his birth certificate!! haha!
May we introduce you to Capernicus...



Kevin picked out the name! With his name choosing skills he will never choose our children's names. lol It was so fun and I am so grateful for Kevin and him putting up with these "fun" dates!!!

8 comments:

Chiemi said...

Capernicus is an awesome name for your new bear! What a fun date. I've been wanting to take my girls there really bad.

The Dwelley's said...

He tried to get me to name Jonathan Maximus. That was a no go for me. Maybe he can talk you into that one :)

Kevin and Missa said...

Yea he would joke around when I was pregnant. I will be naming the kid!!! lol... he already got to pick the last name. lol jk

Unknown said...

What is it with the name Maximus? Chris wanted to use that name with Aaron. Chris tries to pick some really different names too and I veto all of them! :)

Gretchen Willmore said...

Thats fun! I've never been to that place but it looks cute. You guys always do fun dates. Your my hero.

Gretchen Willmore said...

How are you doing Missa??! I'm worried about you..you little work-aholic! I was going to txt you but I'm not sure if your phone is on or working so I just thought I'd letcha know that I'm thinking about you and hoping your doing good!

J + A said...

Atleast Kevin will go to Build a Bear with you... Jared hates that store.

Tiffany J said...

What a fun date. I actually like the name Capernicus because who else out there has a bear named that? ha ha I love the BYU shirt too...what a way to represent! ha ha