Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Best Christmas!!

This was the best Christmas because we got to see Kirsten and Torben!! I have missed them soooo much but it is great that they are with their parents:)!! We are soo excited that they are doing so good!! Kirsten couldn't stop talking and I loved it!.. telling me how well she is doing at school and about all her friends. Torben was soo funny... when we walked in he stopped with a huge smile and said " Whoa, How did you get here?" They are soo cute and I am so grateful for the oppurtunity that Kevin and I had to have them in our home. They taught us so much and we love them!! And it was great cuz we got to see the rest of our family of course!! :)

Kirsten put a bow on Kevin!! Kevin's a trooper!!

Aren't they so beautiful!! They are such amazing kids!!

1 comment:

The Dwelley's said...

WE were glad you guys were able to come. We really need to try an plan next thanksgiving at your place. I think it would be fun.