Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My life...

I live for these two!!!! They are the best things that have happened to me!!! How wonderful it is that our Heavenly Father provided a plan for each of His children to have a family of there own! They both make me laugh and smile on a daily basis!

Kevin is the hardest worker I know. He spends between 50-80 hours a week just on school. Sometimes its more than a 100 hours which doesnt leave him time to sleep. I know he works so hard so that he can provide for us. He is an amazing Father and Husband! He is always so willing to do whatever it takes to make us happy. Even when he is so busy but can see that I need him he will skip classes/ come home early to be there with me!! He is always sacrificing for us and I am so grateful he chose me to be his wife!

Indee teaches me what perfection should be. SHe is so innocent and loving. She loves me and makes me feel like i am everything!

I seriously love my little family sooo much and cant wait to add to it very soon:)

No comments: