Thursday, January 19, 2012

Indee Rae

Indee loves when daddy comes home and plays with her!!! I can seriously be trying to make her laugh all day and all Kevin has to do is walk through the door... I love how much she loves him:)

Kevin usually will give Indee a bath at night and this is what she comes out looking like everytime. He thinks its soo fun to make her hair crazy:)

Indee loved going to Baby's R Us because she and Daddy played with all the toys there while mom got everything we needed:)

Indee loves painting.. I went to Micheal's and got washable paints and now she always asks to paint:)


We love Indee Rae sooooooo much:) She is comprehending so much more and is getting a sense of humor. She is always trying to trick us by pretending to hand us things and then taking it back while laughing. Her hair is now long enough for me to put a teeny tiny pony tail in. I think it looks cute:) We are having soo much fun watching her learn and grow.

No comments: