Thursday, January 19, 2012

Indee's Xmas

So for Christmas we spent some time with Kevin's family up in Brianhead... It was really fun!!

Every day the grandkids got to open a Christmas gift which was an activity to do. Indee especially loved the play dough and moon dough.

I stole these pictures from Kev's cousin's blog. I forgot to charge our camera!! oopsies..



Kevin's mom came to visit and so we all went to the Salt Lake Temple to see the lights. I was sooo cold!!!!




We ran into some friends there and Indee loved seeing them and playing!!! She was soo excited:)

Indee wasnt so sure about all of the presents. She didnt really open them and so I helped. After we opened the first one she went into the kitchen to eat. lol.

Playing with her neew toys before church started.

This is how we spent the rest of Christmas... Lounging out. She would get mad every time I stopped massaging her shoulders.lol

No comments: