Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Carseat cover...

So I have been on a sewing/ crochet kick... I have been loving learning new things! I have finally taken out my sewing machine manual and all of the feet to try new things!! I sit and read the manual when I eat breakfast.. lol... It has been so fun.. And Kevin has been such a trooper listening to me talk on and on about what new things I have learned! lol We dont need any clothes for the baby right not (thanks to all the many generous friends and family we have.. Thank you!!) But when she is bigger Im hoping that all of the new things I learn will come in handy so that I can sew her clothes... and save money:)

But here is something fun I was working on and finished... It was super simple but way fun:)


6 comments:

Denise & Ryan said...

That is way cute you will have to make me one when Ryan and I decide to start having kids :)

Rachel said...

Seriously, I'm coming over when I get back to Provo because this is so adorable and, although there is no baby in the near future, I'm pretty sure I need on.

Gretchen Willmore said...

It turned out so cute!! Yay! I'll call you if I need help with mine :)

The Dwelley's said...

Soooooo cute. Love the fabric.

J + A said...

That is so cute!!! I would like to request on when Jared and I have kids.

Sara W said...

thats adorable! (Sara w)