Wednesday, June 23, 2010

He always has the best dates...

So a few weeks ago Kevin took me on such a fun date. We drove up the canyon and just looked around. It was gorgeous and such a nice day. Families were fishing, people were having parties at parks, and everyone was just having so much fun. Including us. On our way up to where Kevin was taking me I saw this:

The pony was sooooooooooooo cute and I made Kevin stop so I can take a picture of it!! :)
Then he took me to this park:

It was perfect! There werent many people and it was sooo gorgeous!

He even packed a picnic... yummy sandwiches and fruit!



A small creek ran through the park and so we had to go down and put our feet in it!



Kevin reallys loves taking pictures and he is way good at it! I think hes a natural:)


We bought a frisbee, played a little bit, then laid out a blanket, laid down and talked. I always love when we can just sit and talk:)


On the way home we saw the most gorgeous home. It had a kazebo, two LARGE ponds that connected and a bridge going right through the middle; all in the front yard. It was so green and lusch. Ahhh.. I would love to have that in my yard; to just be able to go out and read a book. Now I just have to figure out how to incorporate that and the beach. :)

My dream home:



Kevin treats me amazing and always plans the most fun things to do! I am sooo glad that we did this!! It was sooooo fun and pretty!!!

No comments: