Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!

It was my amazing husband's Birthday yesterday!!!

Kevin is the most amazing person ever and I love him sooooooooooooo much. He is the most giving, patient, loving person I have ever met. He is always so willing to help anyone at anytime. He never complains about anything!!! He is going to be the best dad and during his year of practice he was amazing. The two kids loved playing with him and would run up to him every time he got home from work! I cant wait to have that again! He is soo selfless that he bought me flowers on his Birthday! I love him sooooo much and am so excited to be able to spend forever with him. Thank you Kevin for all that you have done and continue to do!


So what happened that day:

He had to go school for a bit, but we started the day off with some breakfast. It was pretty good, but Ive never made hashbrowns form scratch before and those turned out kind of oily :) Then when I picked him up from school, we had lunch, he opened his presents, and we went to the movies. We havent been to a real movie theater ( a nice theater that costs more than a dollar to watch a movie:)) since I cant remember and I loved sitting in the nice seats as opposed to the rock hard uncomfy seats!!! We saw Robin Hood and I totally recommend it. After I made Kevin a nice steak dinner (well, I think it was nice).
Then we did his birthday cake. It was the huge choc. cake from Costco. It's his favorite kind of cake and he is always walking by them when we go. lol. So I started singing 'Happy Birthday' to him, he joined in :) After, I started cutting the cake!

(Kevin, blowing out his candles)


He decided to wipe choc icing on my face so naturally I grabbed some to put on his. He ran but my excercise ball was right in the hall. He had nowhere to go, so he was going to pick the ball up and throw it behind him to stop me but decided that it wouldnt be a good idea just in case it hurt the pregnant girl. So in the midst of it he tumbled over the ball doing a flip, landed on his back and gave himself two charley horses. Im laughing so hard just typing it. He got up and ran to the bathroom, but I was laughing too hard to wipe the frosting on his face right then anyways. I got him a little later since he was okay, of course. He said I was 'banished' from the rest of his birthday. HAHA It was sooooooooooooo fun!!

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!

2 comments:

Denise & Ryan said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't call yesterday Brittani went to the temple for the first time last night, and we didn't get home from that till 10pm which meant it was 11pm where you were and I didn't want to wake anyone up.

The Dwelley's said...

Glad you guys had a fun day. Kevin deserves a day for him every now and again. The kid wanted to know why they weren't invitted to the birthday party :)