Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pregnancy update!

So I have been pretty sick with the a virus and havent been able to keep anything down. So we ended up in ER twice because I was soo dehydrated. They hooked me up to an IV both times and the first time they also Ultra Sounded me to make sure everything was ok. I asked the Tech if she could check the gender. So she did but it took a couple of minutes because the baby was moving soo much!! The tech and Kevin were laughing because the baby was not slowing down! Finally they got the shot they needed and it's definately a GIRL!!!

Kevin and I are expecting a little girl! YAY!!!! We are sooo excited. I wasnt so sure at first because I was such a hard kid for my parents and I didnt want a girl like me! lol. But I am so excited to see Kevin with his little girl. I know our daughter is gunna be such a Daddy's girl :)
I cant wait to feel better so that I can start making things for her!! And Kevin is less picky with what I want to get her!! HAHA He definately has more oppinions about boy stuff than girl stuff. lol... We already have names but i am constantly hearing other cute names!!! So I think ill have to wait before we officially name her... I change my mind all the time and Kevin hasnt been set on one!! :) AWWW Im soooo excited!!!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Ohhh so much fun! I loved having a girl first. Kevin is going to LOVE having a baby girl. There is such an awesome bond between Daddies and their little girls.