Wednesday, March 3, 2010

20 week update

The past week has not been fun! Kevin had the flu and his only lasted 12 hours. I got it and I am just now starting to feel better. I had to go get hooked up to an IV twice becuase Iwas so dehydrated. And it totally sucked for Kevin because he had a test in all of his hard classes. Luckily, one teacher was nice enough to let Kevin skip the test since he was in the hospital with me.
I ended up getting a few contractions and because dehydration can put you into early labor the Dr put me on bedrest. I see him tomorrow and am hoping that I can go back to regular life :) I have been soo bored of being sick!!! But Im definately feeling better and am hoping to go back to work tomorrow:) Cross your fingers for me I really dont want to have to lay down for 20 more weeks!! I want to go shop for our baby girl already!!!!


So here is a recent picture.. FYI I look soo gross.. Sorry.. I have been sick and didnt feel like getting ready.. so here I am totally not ready!! :) I dont know why this is hyperlinking and what its linked to?



Thanks to everyone who has called or stopped by to see if we needed anything!!! We really really really appreciate it!!!!!I didnt realize that it was announced at church... a lil bit embarrassing but soo nice to see how much the ward cares.. Thank you soo much! :)

5 comments:

Chiemi said...

You don't look gross at all! You look so cute! I'm so sorry you have been having a rough time. I hope that this is the end of the hard times.

The Dwelley's said...

Your little belly is cute :) It makes me miss being prego. Then I remember how it feels and am glad it is you and not me :)

Unknown said...

You look good! I hope you continue to feel better! That is exciting that you're going to have a little girl!

Amy Rex said...

You look soooo cute! I love your cute baby belly! :)

Are you going to have a baby shower down here? If you do I would love to come see you!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute. Sorry that this pregnancy has been so hard on you. But the light at the end of the tunnel is awesome and so worth it!