Sunday, September 13, 2009

So Fun.... California!!!

So we went home to California a couple weeks ago and I am just now getting pictures up. Sorry!
We stopped by Laughlin, NV to hang out with my family. We layed out, went jet skiing, ATE!! and just had a ton of fun!!
Here are my neice and nephews being silly at breakfast! Arent they the cutest kids!?! Im lucky.. all the kids in my family are soo stinking cute so I hope that means ours will be too! :)
Then... We went camping at the beach!! So much fun!!
Kevin was the chef! We had bacon, eggs, potatos! YAY Introducing my hott chef!! Sry ladies... He's all mine!
I miss it soo bad!
Kevin... I love him soo much:)
Kevin checking the waves at the wedge. He's not so sure about them because they were pretty big!
After one wave, he decided to come in. The waves were reaching 20 ft and since it has been a while since Kevin rode at the wedge he decided to play it safe! I was glad!



California was soo much fun!!! I hope Kevin finds a good job there so that we can move back after school!!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

WOW! Those waves look huge! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Rigbys said...

Ahhhhh! I wanted to see you guys! That looks like a lot of fun!