Monday, September 28, 2009

Congrats!!!

Kevin got into the Mechanical Engineering Program at BYU. I am so proud of him. He has been working so hard and studying soo much. Just so all of you know, it's not easy getting in!
So here is the story...
I got the mail and saw the letter. I knew what it was and so I got ready to bring the letter down to him. But then I got afraid that he didnt get in. I didnt want to take it to him if he didnt and ruin his whole week of tests. So I put it up to my lamp and made sure:) After I knew he was in..lol.. I brought it down to him... I was soo happy for him I wanted to cry. Literally I was holding back tears :)
I am so glad that Kevin now gets to do something that he will enjoy as his profession.

Congratulaions babe.. Te amo mi amor!!! MUAH

2 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

We knew he could do it. I have one smart brother and he has a pretty supportive wife. I am happy for you guys.

Ike and Linh Earl said...

that is awesome! long time no see hope you are doing good!! what have you been up to lately?