Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Break!!



So, I tend to get a little excited about this ice cream and i poked a hole through the cone!!! Kevin couldn't stop laughing The next day we went bowling and I soo lost!!

Thanksgiving day we went to my cousin's house and her husband took Kevin out on the Razor. It was nuts. There were times when the wheels were in the air!! lol.. Kevin admits it was a little scary!!



Then we went shopping on Black Friday. Kevin got this cool bike!! lol.. A lady was laughing at him cuz he was riding the bike around the store with all of this stuff on!!
He did not get this!! But he did see some Harley's he liked. Maybe later.. lol!
Then my little sister took our pictures... she wants to expand her portfolio!!
I love this Spider Man!!






Then I cut my little sister's hair!!!




7 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

your sister did a really good job on your pictures. Very nice.

Dani said...

Sweet photos my friend! Good job on the ice cream cone, take it easy next time ok?
Miss ya
Love ya

Gretchen Willmore said...

cute pics! i especially love the train ones. and you have some serious haircutting skills.

Kellie said...

Your pictures came out GREAT! You two are seriously SUCH a cute couple! You always look so happy together!

Chiemi said...

Those pictures turned out sooo good! Your sister definitely has talent. You did and awesome job cutting her hair.

The Kubelka's said...

That's funny. It's probably because I call all the time!

Jason and Candace said...

wow...your sister is talented those pictures look great of you both! Nice to have her around...huh!!!