Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos a MI!!!

22!!
(Us in our cool 3-d glasses)
Can you believe amber (on the right) is due any day??? She is soo small!! She's my inspiration when I get pregnant( not any time soon:)) So Kevin had to be at school from 6am-930 pm on my cumpleanos so that he could study and get projects done, sooooo.... My friends(gretchen and amber) and I ate pumkin pancakes that were soo yummy and then went to see Bolt . It was 3-D!! I strongly recomend it!! and soo much fun!!! I am soo gratefull for friends like them... They are soo nice soo gretchen treated me to the movie... soo nice and then amber's cousin, who is a professional massage therapist, brought the table over to my apt. and gave me such a nice massage... What great friends!! Dont you think?

PS. I get 2 bdays cuz Kevin has planned for us to do something together this weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Chiemi said...

Happy birthday! What nice friends!

Rigbys said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear, sweet Melissa..Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!! ( I know you're bummed I can't really be there to sing to you in my magnificent singing voice...but this will have to do....) :) We hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!! We love you!

Gretchen Willmore said...

haha yeah we pretty much love you :) and i was just paying you back for making me breakfast! Well it was so fun...happy birthday!!

Ike and Linh Earl said...

hey girl! happy birthday! i love birthdays they are always so much fun! have fun!