Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Fun Date Night

Kevin and I went out tonight to eat and we went to a sushi bar. Kevin hates sushi but he insisted we went anyways. Isn't he sooo great?!?! So we went to this great little place called Yopana Japanese Cuisine!!! I highly recomend it. I got the Flamingo Roll and the Spicey Scallop Roll. I loved trying something new!!! Kevin stayed safe and got the Teriyaki Chicken but he did try my raw sushi with me!!! I was so excited to eat that I forgot to take pictures of my pretty food.:) Kevin is doing great!!! Still going to physical therapy and that is going really well. His busy schedule is still very busy!!!! I have just withdrawled from my classes at BYU to be able to work full time.
We feel it better to put Kevin through school first; although, I will probably still take a class or two on the side. AND.... I quit my job as a waitress (Wasn't enjoying it much. I think I missed my old job, alot). Now, I will be teaching 2 and 3 year olds at a pre-school. I am so excited! I love love LOVE working with children! So I will now be teaching full time!! Have I told you how excited I am? LOL

Kevin is the best husband!! He lets me do whatever I want to him.
We actually watched this Friday night, not tonight!!
I liked it!! Now we have all of the Indiana Jones movies!!This is my extent to decorating this year. I decided to just go with scarecrows
and pumkins so that I can leave it up until I do Xmas!This is my only buy so far for Holloween/ Thanksgiving decorations. I am proud of myself. I love holidays and I usually spend alot on decorations. This year I am trying to be extra frugal!! :)
We love and miss you family and friends back home!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE Sushi!! YUM!

I know what you mean about having to work full-time while your husband goes through school and works pt! That's what I'm doing now. It will be worth it though, in only a few more years!

Cute decorations and good job at not breaking the bank!!

Chiemi said...

I am loving the picture of you and Kevin in face masks! Dustin and I did that once when we were dating. I soooo know what you mean about decorations. I love decorating for holidays and I have been trying hard not to spend money. It's so difficult!

Ike and Linh Earl said...

I love date nights! Im sad I didnt know you left until the next day! Hope your doing good.