Saturday, October 4, 2008

Keeping In Touch

So, I need to be taking more pictures but Kevin and I have been sooooo super busy. He has a crazy school work load and I am trying to work and go to school. So any extra time I get, I spend with him.

So Kevin's knee is doing really well. He is now able to dribble a soccer ball, but still no running for him! His physical therapist is really nice and seems way good. He studied at one of the best physical training ficilities (Kevin says). I have no idea what is a good facility or not but Kevin should after his 3rd knee surgery!:)

So I am finally waitressing at Spark Resturaunt Lounge. It's a super nice resturaunt that serves the fancy dishes. Its great food and has a non-alcoholic bar. The drinks are way amazing. They are specialty drinks that our bartender and chef put together. If you come through provo you should definately stop by. The people I work with are fun and it is even more fun being in the 'mormon' atmosphere! I plan on taking school off until kevin finishes. With his crazy school schedule i dont know how he would be able to work! I wish I could finish now but we don't like the idea of debt! I will finish when he starts making the big bucks... haha!

It has been really rainy today!! I love it and I hope it stays! I cant wait to have a real fall thanksgiving and a snowy Xmas (well it might be more icy). But I am so excited. I have been making soup like everytime it rains or is cold. I wonder if Kevin is sick of soup?:) But the whole drinking hot chocolate and cuddling up in a blanket is so fun to me!!! And the decorating of course! Kevin isn't into decorating but he is understanding of my needs lol!

The trees are changing colors and it is gorgeous!!! Ill have to take pictures but right now it's too dark! AND... there are new ducklings... lol.. but these ones arent so brave and they run from me!

We are having so much fun!!!
We hope everyone back home is doing great!!! We Love you!
We still want pics of our family!!!

1 comment:

Chiemi said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! I can't wait till it gets colder here. It's been such a warm start to Fall. That restaurant you work at seems really nice. I love nonalcoholic mixed drinks, we will have to stop by next time we are passing through.