Sunday, October 12, 2008

It snowed!!!!

It snowed! It snowed!!!!! I was so excited and we took pictures but it wasn't snowing enough to take pictures. When it hit the ground it melted. But it has been between 30-65 degrees here. The other day I walked to school all bundled up with a scarf and gloves. Then someone walked by Kevin and I in a short sleeve shirt. Kevin looked at me, laughed, and then told me how hard of a winter I am going to have. Thank goodness for heaters! But I am still very excited for the snow!!!

And... Bruce and Jackie Lang and Jackie's sister, Lisa, came over to eat dinner! We played this fun game and Kevin and I came in last place!!! HAHA I love socializing. It's so much fun!!!

And I got the flu, I think, already!!!! Flu season just started!!! What a bummer, I hope i don't get it again. But when we had the kids, I got the flu everytime they did. It must have been 6 times (not joking). Heavenly Father was really preparing us to be able to take care of our own kids when they have the flu:) Let's hope Kevin doesn't. I have been spraying anti-bacterial spray everywhere, wiping everything down and soaking all of the dishes extra well! He has too much to worry about and the flu will not help.

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

How fun that you got a little taste of the snow! It's been really cold here for us Californias. Though I am excited to get out all my sweaters! How fun that you got together with the Langs!

Unknown said...

Hey! How's everything going?! It looks like you're incredibly happy. I'm so glad you found my blog!

Tiffany J said...

You're too cute! What a sweet wife to go above and beyond to make sure her hubby doesn't get that stupid flu bug!

I WISH Cali had seasons! I bought a really cute green soft scarf at TJMaxx and I'm going to wear it darn it! Rain or wind count as cold and scarf worthy right? ha ha