Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yup! Indee now eats from a spoon. I know she is a week early of four months, but my mom started me on rice cereal at two months and I turned out just fine... Well at least I think so.. lol! She LOVES it... She hated the rice cereal in the bottle but with a spoon, she thinks its amazing! She does really well too! She doesnt spit too much out! I try giving her some water from a bottle and she hates it! So I have to syringe it into her mouth! Maybe I should try a sippy! I can't feed her fast enough!
I dont know why these are showing up side ways because they shouldnt be, but we got Indee's pictures done!! I LOVE them!!!... So my cousin hires someone to babysit her kids a few hours out of the week so that she can run errands... She was so nice to ask me to do the job before putting out an ad! It has been sooooo much fun!!! Here are her beautiful kids... They love holding Indee. They are such good cousins to her!! Indee loves playing with them! Indee's sweet face... She loves to suck these two fingers. And I think she is a lefty because she favors her left hand, but it might be too soon to tell She is doing sooo much better at holding her toys! She has been trying soooo hard to be able to hold onto things! So lately it has been kinda like this in Utah... And because of it, Indee looked like this at Daddy's game... We couldnt stop laughing when we put her in it! But at least she was warm!

1 comment:

Alisha Johnson said...

She is such a doll... She eats really really well for how young she is! I am impressed! I love it when little ones are all bundled up. So cute!