Tuesday, November 16, 2010

KIT with our family!!

Indee is doing so well! She has been now rolling for about a month! But now she doesnt it like its nothing for her! At first it was a little difficult nd took alot of determination. But now she can just do it:) She can sometimes get on all fours but thats very rare! But she still has lots of time! We are working on getting her to sleep through the night again... the past couple of weeks thats been an issue! But she seems to do better if Kevin goes in there to put the binky in. If I do, then she just wants to eat! She gets her shots on Wed... I am sooo sad for her already! I have to go by myself because Kevin has a lab that he cant miss. I already have everything prepared for that day so that I can just come home and cuddle/comfort her! I tried pulling out her 3-6 mos clothes but they are still big... There are just sooo many cute outfits that I cant wait to put her in!! She is still in size one diapers! She loves being read to and loves when KEvin and I sing to her! We are starting to read and speak to her in Spanish! She is such a happy girl and we love her soooo much!

Kevin is still working soooo hard at school and work! he is working with me on my spanish (which takes alot of patience on his side:))

Me- Im just working hard on Christmas presents. Im still learning spanish and its coming along... Kevin and I were at the grocery store and we were only speaking spanish.. it turned into a big spanish lesson rather than grocery shopping.. lol

No comments: