Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More of Indee:)


Indee is getting soooooo big!!! She is lifting her head soo much more and starting to smile. Sometimes she can, but alot of the time you can just see her try really hard :). We are soo in love with her and cant get enough of her. She is seriously such a good baby and has been such a blessing to us and our home.

She just had her two week check up and I went by myself!!! SOOOOO sad!! She had to get her foot pricked again for the newborn screening and the nurse doing it was new and training! She was having the hardest time getting blood from her foot and they had to prick her multiple times. Indee was soooo upset! Ive never seen her soo upset!! I thought I would cry so I didnt wear makeup, but instead of crying I was sooo upset with the nurses. ARGH! And then she got a shot! Her first shot! She was so sad the rest of the day!!

When Indee was born she weighed 8 lbs 5 ounces. When she left the hospital she was 7 lbs 14 ounces. At yesterday's checkup she was 8 lbs and 12 ounces:) She is now over 21 inches and is in the 50th percentile for length, weight, and head circ. She is definately growing:) The dr said she is very healthy and her jaundice is looking really good.

We bless Indee this Sunday!! Im so excited for her!!! I think that will be another no makeup day:) lol And she will get to meet her gma and gpa for the very first time. Im soo excited!

Indee always makes this face and it makes me laugh. She spazzes, sticks her neck out and lifts her head. But I love the "o" shape she makes with her mouth!! :) AWW!! I love her soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

2 comments:

J + A said...

She is gorgeous! I love when babies make that oooh face. Its adorable!!

The Dwelley's said...

love the last picture she is so cute :)